Week 27 (15th February 2016)
- The splayed buttress courses are currently being tooled and installed to the northern and southern facade, it is scheduled for these stones to completed next week.
- All stone repairs and re-pointing will be completed on the Nave in the coming weeks, so that the scaffolding can be removed around the Nave on the week of the 7th March.
- Australian Slate have now installed the copper downpipes to the gutters.
- Protective measures have been applied to prevent smaller pieces of debris falling onto the completed slate roof.
- The glass balustrade for Ancillary Building 'A' has been installed with the timber handrail now awaiting installation.
Photo Gallery (click to enlarge)