Week 25 (1 February 2016)
- The upper sill course for the northern and southern Nave, has now been installed along the entire length of the facade. Preparation of the remaining courses continue to be tooled in preparation for installation.
- The existing cement render has now been removed from the base of the Chapel. Reduction in the moisture content within the sandstone blocks are visually apparent in this short period of time.
- Australian Slate have returned to site to complete the laying of the slate tiles and installation of the flashing. Scheduled to be completed early next week.
- The painters have now completed the second coat of paint to Ancillary Building 'A'.
- Fixing of the stainless steel spigots for the balustrade are now in position with the floor tiling now being completed.
Photo Gallery (click to enlarge)